Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Write Woman Succeeds (with only 273 days to go!)

...to boldly go where no man has gone before.
Okay, here's the lowdown on the showdown as far as The Write Woman is concerned. I finally found out I will be graduating next year. The road was arduous and long, but the financing went through for my final year. What that means is I will be set to graduate on my birthday next year, in 273 days. Yippee!

What else has happened since I wrote last you ask? That's a great question! First, I've written other blogs. This isn't my first rodeo. It's probably my most important though. I've been getting better as I go.

Speaking of getting better, my weightloss is going splendidly! I've lost fifteen pounds since I started exercising and I'm pretty stoked about that, but nobody's perfect. That means that no matter how gorgeous I get, or how much education I have, I'll never be perfect. But for the handsome prince who still searches for me, slow down there. I'm not quite finished. 


I've decided to move forward with becoming a substitute teacher. Sure, I needed to pay for a test and a background check, but I suppose that sort of weeds people out from the sincere to the ones of a passing phase. (It also weeds out the more intelligent from the um, not so able.) The materials took several days to go through, but I did it, arriving at the end with a score of 89.73%. I contemplated taking one of the tests again in order to gain that extra .27 percent, but decided I was being silly. After all, you only need a 70% to pass and I was nearly 90%, right?

So there's a lot going on in the news right now. Orion was supposed to be launched by NASA, but due to bad weather they've postponed the launch until tomorrow morning. But I've decided to take you to new heights with my own story, Mission Complete, in commemoration of the prepping for the historical event. Go ahead, enjoy a good read while you wait for the new discovery. You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment